The primary goal in home cleaning is to remove dirt and keep your home clean and tidy. Professional house cleaners are trained to give you cleaning services up to a satisfactory level by following ten golden rules of home cleaning:
1. Clean up immediately – Spills and stains are generally much easier to clean up when it’s dealt with them immediately. That’s why cleaners are trained to ask home owners specific questions of the areas they are about to clean up. For example: tomato sauce stain on your carpet – carpet stains are easiest to remove when they are fresh. The longer you wait the more chance the stain has to set. The rare exception is mud tracked onto your carpet. The experts would know the easiest way to clean the mud is when it is let to dry first then vacuum it.
2. Clean from the top down – Gravity could make life very difficult when it comes to home cleaning. Cleaners always clean surfaces working down from high to low. For example: when doing overall cleaning of a house start on the top floor and work the way down to avoid tramping dirt through the rooms that are already clean.
3. Think dry, then wet – When cleaning a room, expert cleaners start using dry methods first such as dusting, sweeping and vacuuming. After dry method is applied then it’s time for using multi-purpose cleaners, mopping, ect. By following this golden rule we prevent dirt floating around the house which would benefit customers who are allergic to dust particles and also would be much easier for the home cleaners to do their job properly.
4. Start with the least harmful approach – Good professionals use the gentlest cleaning methods (in every cleaning situation they have the right cleaning tools) in order to protect sensible surfaces in your home. The intention is to always like to leave your place shiny, clean and tidy so you feel good after using the home cleaning services.
5. Let time do the work for you – Cleaning experts are trained to do multitask cleaning services using a method called ‘time management trick’. This method makes cleaning easier and faster. For example: when cleaning furniture, the cleaners spray chemicals throughout the room then leave them for a small period of time so they can do their magic. Meanwhile the cleaner would start cleaning another room by following the ten golden rules for home cleaning.
6. Carry supplies with you – Home cleaners always keep the core cleaning products close to them when cleaning the house. This saves the cleaner a lot of time and allows to be precise and quick. The most important cleaning equipment is always placed in a safe place, a large plastic bucket with good handles. This makes the work of experts easier for them and safe for any other people in the house.
7. When in doubt, get advice – There are home cleaning situations when cleaning experts hit a rock and may be unable to complete their job or are having difficulties for some reason. In such situations they would contact other professional cleaners from their company and ask for expert advice.
8. Don’t soak, go easy on the spray – Home cleaning experts are trained to have the knowledge of safety hazards on fragile items such as electronics, computer screens, framed artworks and furniture that can be harmed by applying cleaning sprays or liquids.
9. Read the directions – Cleaning professionalists are instructed to check all expensive items manufacturers’ cleaning instructions if unsure of the origin of the surface. They also advise all customers to keep these instructions where possible. This makes the cleaners life easier and quicker.
10. Get protection or don’t start cleaning – Last but not least the home cleaners are trained to take care of themselves and people around them. Many cleaning products contain acid, bleach, abrasives and other ingredients that can damage their eyes, skin and even their lungs. It’s not allowed for cleaners to mix cleaning substances together. When applying hazard chemicals the cleaning experts are instructed to always ventilate the places they clean.